Sunday, March 13, 2011

GW Boutique $1 Treasure

I'm in love, yes love....
 Check out these BEAUTIFUL  glass 'vintage' Sugar & Coffee dispensers I found at
 The GW Boutique (Goodwill) 1/2 off sale yesterday!!!
 Oh yes, my heart be still !! 
Oh so pretty!!
They look so awesome sitting at the kids table on my grandmothers linen

Lovin the punched tin wording.


I may actually use these for their original intention...
coffee and sugar!!
Its these little deals for only $1 that make my heart pitter patter.
~Stay Beautiful Within, Erica~



2 comments:

  1. Just found you on FB and...following here and there!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, found you through the tree contest (we are tree#23) and we have so much in common. I have 5 children also, i just turned 40 also and two of my children (my sons) have special needs. I wanted to invite you to come over to my blog http://www.brightonparkblog.blogspot.com and from there link up with my page on fb! I loved your tree and hope Cooper picks it as one of his five favorites. I look forward to linking up with you! Katie

    ReplyDelete