Sunday, December 15, 2013

~Why Do I Wait So Long?~

Yes, Its official, I'm a bad blogger.
It has been 1 1/2  years since I blogged here. 
Yes, ONE IN A HALF YEARS!
WHY DO I WAIT SO LONG?
Ok, for now I'll start with an appology for those who follow this blog. I appreciate everyone of you who has stuck with me for so long. I'm trying not to turn this into a post full of "excuses" so I'll give you a little update on whats been happening in my "Stay Beautiful Within" life.
1. Our oldest son got married this past summer
2. Our 2nd son started college last fall and is already into his second year
3. Our daughter got her drivers license
4. Our little boy started kindergarten
5. Our tiny princess started pre-school.
6. Our veggie stand was open all summer and we are now selling Christmas trees
7. I've lost 30lbs

I really want to update all of you on these "HIGHLIGHTS" of our life more with photos and stories. This is something I'm promising you for 2014.  You can also find me at 
FaceBook Page: Stay Beautiful Within w/ 21,500 followers
Pinterest: Erica Lenker~Stay Beautiful Within~ w/ 2,250 followers
Instagram: Stay Beautiful Within w/ 270 followers 
~All My Love To You And Your Family This Christmas Season 2013~

~Stay Beautiful Within, Erica~






No comments:

Post a Comment